Commercial Roofing Estimator
Full time with excellent benefits.
Ledegar Roofing is actively seeking a professional to join our team as a Commercial Roofing Estimator. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history is required
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and college preferred
- Estimating job costs, creating proposals and submitting for review
- All estimating duties including bidding, pricing and change orders
- Designing taper layouts
- Maintaining bid calendar, bid results and bid stats
- Securing and maintaining supplier pricing
- Project documents including but not limited to, setups submittals, change orders, warranties
- Reviewing contract documents
- Customer communication
- Ability to work with all office and project staff
- Acquire roofing knowledge through education of products and installation literature
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Health, Vision and Supplemental benefits
- Six(6) Paid Holidays
- 100% employer paid Long Term Disability insurance and $15,000
Life Insurance policy
- 100% employer paid Dental coverage for team members
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please understand, we will be calling only those applicants whose skill sets match the position requirements. We do review all resumes within a week of receiving them.
Ledegar Roofing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of the following, whether actual or perceived or based upon identification or association: race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, pregnancy or childbirth (and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military status, veteran status, political activity or affiliation or any other basis protected by law.